Your Organized Friend Professional Home Organizers Serving Alberta
Executor Assistance Services
Karen Murdock, CEA
Your Organized Friend
Certified Executor Advisor.
Your Organized Friend is a Premiere Certified Executor Assistance Service in Edmonton, AB. We specializes in helping you administer the estate, distribute estate assets a well as preparing a photo legacy while providing bereavement care.
At Your Organized Friend we understand that when you are grieving and things are surreal at the time. having to deal with a lot of additional responsibilities and tasks can lead to you becoming overwhelmed, depressed and anxious. We are there to empower you and to share the load.
The following is just a partial list of the various executor services we have available to assist the executor and bereaved family members to organize and disperse of items. Executor assistance services will help you save money and time making the administration of the estate easier for you to manage.
Specialized Executor Helpers Services:
- Meet with family, executor and/or trust company
- Determine timeline and overall considerations of the family
- Assist family with all executor duties
- Assist family in removing sentimental belongings from residence
- Assist family with documentation and management of information
- Shred sensitive documents
- Purge residence of items to be taken to the Waste Management Centre
- Purge residence of items to be taken to the Eco Station
- Purge residence of items to be recycled
- Purge residence of items to be donated
- All viable items are organized for sale
- All unsold items prepared and delivery to a charity
- Arrange for a thorough cleaning of the entire inside of residence including walls, windows, floors, cupboards, drawers, closets, fridge, stove, washer, dryer, light fixtures
- Arrange for the exterior of residence to be tidy, including windows
- Arrange for general yard clean-up, pruning, weeding, and mowing if required
- Redesign and organizing of residence to prepare home for sale or provide better function for surviving family members living in residence
- Assist surviving spouse in downsizing
- Organizing, packing and moving support for surviving spouse
- Assistance in organizing new residence
- Photo Legacy, Restoration of Photos and Scanning - so your family can share their memories forever.
- Concierge Services immediately following the death
Services fees vary on every project as services are customized for each family. Please contact our office to a set a time for a free consultation and estimate.
Our goal is Your Peace of Mind during a very difficult time. As a member of the Senior Solutions Team we can bring in the right professional to assist as required meeting every need your family requires.
Executor Assistance Services designed to help with the stress.
I come from a background of serving others in the the cemetery and funeral industry for over 20 years and I have seen first hand the need for help and good advisors before and after the death of a loved one.
Your Organized Friend was built on the foundation of assisting those who are grieving by providing quality services with an emphatic heart.
Trained Professional Organizer
Certified Photo Organizer
Certified Executor Advisor
Edmonton & Area
Everyone seems to be talking about Digital Assets these days. Leaving a lot of people to ask what exactly is a digital asset.
A digital asset in essence is anything that exists in a binary format and comes with the right to use.
An expanded definition includes online accounts. So a more inclusive definition is that a digital asset is digitally stored content or an online account owned by an individual. Digital content includes individual files such as images, photos, videos, and text files.
Yes, we can help you with your digital assets. We will develop a plan to ensure the information is secure and accessible.